Aren't girls fun! You have a brave little girl. Can you imagine getting up in front of all those people and dancing? I'm 28 and it brings on a little anxiety. When I was going through your scrap pages it was crazy to see your dad. He hasn't changed a bit.
4 comments:
it looks like you had so much fun! and how fun that salem got to perform too. i love the cowgirl hat and red shoes!
Aren't girls fun! You have a brave little girl. Can you imagine getting up in front of all those people and dancing? I'm 28 and it brings on a little anxiety. When I was going through your scrap pages it was crazy to see your dad. He hasn't changed a bit.
She is such a cutie! What a fun experience for her. I miss going to all those fun things in Rexburg...
She is so cute!!!! I love her little outfit! What a cutie pie! Post a video of her dancing, if you have one! I would love to see!
Sounds like you guys had a great time!
PS-Kellen is so cute too!
Post a Comment