
Salem and Kellen were pretty good troopers for the car ride getting pretty silly at times. Salem fell asleep and when I looked back to check on them I got this funny picture of Salem sleeping with her eyes and mouth open. I don't know how she sleeps with her eyes open like that, but she has always been like that. It's kind of funny!


We went to see Jerry's brother Randy and his wife Char's brand new set of twin girls, Jane and Sadie. They are only a couple weeks old. They were so adorable and so tiny! They are such beautiful healthy little baby's! A congrats to them as well!

On the way home we stopped at the Aquarium with Jerry's brother Randy and his friend Aaron and their kids and saw the fish. It was so awesome! They had all sorts of stuff to see like jelly fish, an octopus, little sharks, starfish, sea horses, a place where you could reach in and touch stingray's and all sorts of fish. It was a lot of fun!
It was a quick but fun trip!


5 comments:
I was wondering if you know if you can download a blog to blurb with the snapblog. Will it all the pages show up? I love the aqurium pages!
Oh my heck! I didn't know Randy had twins, tell him congrats for us... That is so crazy. Glad you had a great trip. Too funny about Salem sleeping with her eyes open, our daughter does that sometimes too. It's kinda freaky cuz you can't tell if they are awake or not. Glad to hear you are a Twilight fan I was bummed too about Midnight Sun. I sat at the computer for 2 days reading the chapters she posted & it's so good. I hope someday that she will publish it. Take care
i can't believe greg has a baby...that makes me feel so old! and i loved the jaws pictures the best...i was laughing out loud at them!
Sounds like fun!!!! Little trips are always a nice break.
I love Kellens faux hawk. How fun! You guys look great!
So cute Summer! I love aquariums. Quik trips are about all I get, so I'm glad you guys got away. At least I got to see Greg's new baby!
Post a Comment