Tuesday, October 14, 2008
8th Anniversary
I cannot believe it has already been 8 years! I guess that old saying is true: time fly's when your havin' fun! It has definatley been the best 8 years of my life! I truley married the most awesome cat out there! He is not only the coolest husband in the world, but words cannot even describe the dad he is to our children. Happy Anniversary Jer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I love all the photos! You are so cute together, and your kids make you all such a perfect little Fam! Congrats on Number 8!
i remember your wedding like it was yesterday...how has it already been 8 years? these are all such cute pictures! i loved seeing them all, and i love your recent family picture! happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! While I was having a baby you two were getting hitched.... who knew:) I'm glad you guys found each other, your pictures are so cute. Hope you have a wonderful day!
UH so mushy...No you two looked so young!!! What happened? Kiddn you two look just as young and in love as the day you married. Happy 8yr!
I remember some of those pictures from your desk! How fun!
Congrats on 8 years! You have a beautiful family and you have been blessed with a wonderful husband! Jerry is pretty lucky too!
Happy Anniversary!
How fun! Love the pictures! Cute baby #3 in 20 days!!!
Post a Comment