Thursday, October 16, 2008
Field Trip to the Fire Station
Last week my friend Shara and I took our kids to tour the fire station for Fire-Prevention Week. Salem was a little nervous about the big fire trucks, but was a brave kid and sat inside them. The Fireman showed them the trucks, the lights, and turned the siren on for a second (long enough to freak Kellen out)! They were also able to try on the helmets and feel the fire coats and boots. He also showed them an ambulance and they were able to go inside and look around one. At the end he spoiled them with stuffed animals, coloring books, and of course stickers! Salem had a lot of fun and loves repeating her "stop, drop, and roll"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
you always take the cutest pictures...salem is adorable! you're an awesome mom to do field trips! we have field trips to the upstairs, then back downstairs.
I like how you put it on scrapblog, it works great with our cute kids at the firestation. We too had a great time
Salem is so cute! I need to meet her someday! She sounds pretty funny!
The firestation is always a fun little trip! I'm glad you guys were able to go! good free fun is always nice!
Post a Comment