Monday, July 14, 2008
Salem's first golf lesson
Jerry took Salem out for her first golf lesson today at the fremont golf course where they met up with Grandpa and Grandma Garn. Salem was so excited to go- she had to have her hat and her sunglasses just like her dad. She was full of questions the whole afternoon about all things golf. She did make sure to keep reminding her dad not to hit the ball in the water! They all had a good time and Salem is so excited to go again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
oh my heck salem is so cute! sugar salem high can't wait for her to be on their golf team!
Way to go Salem, your a natural golfer!
Summmmmmmmer!
How are you! 2 kids with another on the way? FABULOUS! I am excited for you and I must say, they or gorgeous. But you can't go wrong with the genetics of you and Jer. Tell him hi for me. I am so glad you have a blog!!! May I add you to my list-o-friends on my sidebar? I would love that. Hope all is well. Talk to you later!
Abba
Xander loves to golf too! She looks like a little pro. I am responding to your blog! it took me a few tries to get the site name right! I like the look of your blog, very cute and put together well.
What a cutie! She'll be her dad's best golf partner!
Post a Comment