Monday, July 21, 2008
Kellen's Birthday Party
I'm a few days behind at posting these but here they are-- the big first birthday bash! Kellen had such a good time and he had lots of friends and family there to help celebrate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
He is so cute!!! He is about a month older than Hannah. She turns 1 on the 22nd. We can't wait! time sure does fly!
You guys look so great! Your family is adorable!
Hey Summer! It's me, your "Favorite" cousin! I love your blog! Feel free to check mine out! Blogging is addicting! But what a great way to keep in touch and keep track of friends and family.
Love ya!
Summer! So good to hear from you. I got your email off of Lee Ann's awhile ago and tried to send an email, I never heard anything so I just figured it didn't go through. I'm glad she gave you my blog address. You have an adorable family. On the side you have a picture of another boy. When are you due?
Hi Garn family, I saw your blog off of Abby's. Your kids are so cute, and growing fast. It's fun to see what you are up to. Tell Jerry my brother Bart lives in Alaksa so next time they go they should look him up & he can let them in on where all the good fishing is :) Our blog is private, it's my fam's blog but just email me & I can send you an invite if you want.
tkjs2@msn.com
Take care
Stelene & Bryce
Post a Comment