Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Kellen!!

Then.......

Now
Kellen is 1 today! The year went by so fast. Here are a few things about Kellen:
-He loves to growl (if you've heard it you know what I mean)
-He loves to play outside in the water
-He LOVES bathtime
-He likes to do somersaults (or at least attempt them)
-His favorite show is Yo Gabba Gabba
-He is a mama's boy!
-He loves to wrestle his dad
-He loves to go up and down stairs
-He is drawn to toilets and would play in it for hours if his horrible mother would stop taking him away from it.
-He is also drawn to toilet paper rolls- I had no idea how fast one could be unrolled in a matter of seconds!
-He likes his independence
-He is a bit cocky!
-He loves the oppurtunity to pick on Salem when she falls asleep
-He loves to play with Salem (as long as she doesn't try to pick him up or hug him)
-He is usually stingy with his kisses (except to his mom)
-His nicknames are: buddy booty (given to him by Salem), or just booty, Kells bells, mr. smiles, or wild man!

Those are just a few things about him of so many. We have been so blessed to have him be part of our family. He has brought all of us so much joy! We love you Kellen and Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

arisa said...

happy birthday to kellen! what a cute boy! and i can't believe you won't let him play in the toilet, summer. honestly, you're so mean!

Shara said...

Happy Birthday! He is an active little one year old. I like the Then and Now Photos!

Jeralyn Petterson said...

Kellen your a stud! Wish I was a little bit younger.hahahahha Hope you had a good birthday! Love the Pettersons

Amanda said...

Summer!!!!!!! This is Amanda Davies, I used to work with you at MMH. All those good times sharing an office together!

Anyways, I found your blog through Abby! Isn't the blogging world amazing!?

Your kids are BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe how big your daughter is! Last time I saw pictures of her was when she was born! WOW!

So, I have a blog, email me at amandahoney1@hotmail.com so that you can join! I would love for you to see my baby girl. She is 11 months old! She is so fun!

We are in Boise now and we love it!

Write when you can!
Amanda

Linda Gibbs said...

Hey Summer! Kellen is so cute! Salem is just beautiful! I guess it helps to have good genetics. Hey,, wait a minute! I have half of the same genetics as you, too. What happened!?? heehee